Friday, April 18, 2008

Some samples of my work....

If you managed to get through my long, tedious, and boring first post, I thought you deserved a reward! :) These images are a few of my favorites and I feel they represent me well and show examples of the work I am now able to create...
This first image is really significant to me. It represents my first real breakthrough in lighting and was the key to my being able to start learning about how to manage light effectively. Believe it or not, this was taken on a pool table in a bar!

Jade Phoenix
This image is just another example of the amazing range and versatility of Jade. I love the rich colors and the amazing passion that she can exhibit in her images. As a trained actress, she can pull off just about any expression or emotion!
Jade Phoenix
This last image of Jade is another example of what this girl is capable of. She is truly amazing and she has such a wonderful way of drawing the viewer into her images and captivating you.

Jade Phoenix


This next image was actually stumbled on almost by accident. Allie and I were shooting some pinup images when she asked me if I had a mirror she could look at herself in. I handed her this one and let her adjust it so she could see herself. As she was adjusting it, I caught a glimpse of her in the mirror and froze in my tracks! I had her angle it so I could see her face and hair well and then snapped this...




Allie Rae







These next two images are of the incredibly beautiful and sexy Jacquelyn. This girl is simply incredible to work with and has a wonderfully elegant style as well as a playful side that definitely comes out in her images. We have created some amazing images together and I cannot wait to create more!
We shot this one on the fallow corn field behind the studio. I thought Jacquelyn did an incredible job of melding the country girl charm with the sexy side she pulls off so well.



Jacquelyn





This image was taken in the studio and represents how fun and playful Jacquelyn can be. She brought this parasol she had purchased at a flea market and we just started shooting...

Jacquelyn

I hope you enjoy these images and will come back for more in the next post! I would love to hear your opinions and feedback as well if you have something you would like to offer. :)

Adam